Suggestion for Magazine Group test

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
How about covering universal remote controls in a future issue. A comparison of features, ease of use, programmability. Maybe rig up home cinema and hifi rigs with a range of equipment from many and varied manufacturers and see how well each remote can manage controlling each component and what effort is required to set up.

I suggest this from a standpoint of knowing very little about such things...that's why I for one would find it useful! I am aware that some devices can be connected to a PC and setup using Web based wizards and this stands out as a superb feature (or do they all do this?)

A

Anonymous

rogueelement:

How about covering universal remote controls in a future issue. A comparison of features, ease of use, programmability. Maybe rig up home cinema and hifi rigs with a range of equipment from many and varied manufacturers and see how well each remote can manage controlling each component and what effort is required to set up.

I suggest this from a standpoint of knowing very little about such things...that's why I for one would find it useful! I am aware that some devices can be connected to a PC and setup using Web based wizards and this stands out as a superb feature (or do they all do this?)
Thanks for taking notice ! (see latest issue)

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
The latest issue? Meaning July?

This brings me to something i should really make a new thread for but its probably such a small issue it doesnt warrant it - are the team aware of any distribution problems in any particular areas as shops in Rugby seem to be taking their time getting the new one.

I would subscribe, honest. Its just i have one of these stupid little boxes on the outside wall rather than a letterbox, and the mag wont fit into it. So, if i did, id be forever down the post depot picking it up.

EDIT - strictly speaking i realise i should rephrase the above as, were you aware of any such problems, im sure you would have let us know.

A

Anonymous

al7478:

The latest issue? Meaning July?

Yes. Landed on the mat on Friday morning - in time for reading in the sunshine over the weekend
emotion-2.gif

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
slewis:It won't be in the shops yet as it's not due to be released untill wednesday or thursday.

Aha!

I had missread the situation and thought that it was out last thur/wed.

Apologies one and all!

Taxi!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts