Subwoofer for Denon CEOL Piccolo

lukegregory

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I've had my Denon CEOL Piccolo for a few months now and I'm delighted with it. I have a pair of KEF IQ10s and am now looking for a subwoofer to complete the system. Any recommendations up to £300? Thanks

bluedroog

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Don’t go for a cheap sub as it will only have ad adverse effect on your sound, I’d rather have a bass light tight sound than have an out of sync bloated fart accompanying your speakers. Many subs under the £300 mark tent to fall in to this category, thankfully you’re just about the right side to find something that will compliment your system.

At think at this price point you need not look further than the subs from BK as they cannot be beaten on price and their specs are superior to similarly priced subs in terms of cabinet volume, driver size and power. They also built solid well braced cabinets and use quality drivers. They are UK made, have a good following and come in a wide range of finishes.

The XLS200 is a touch over budget in the standard finishes and I’d say would be worth pushing your budget for, if not go for the smaller Gemini. I have the XXLS400 and it is excellent for the money.

http://www.bkelec.com/HiFi/Sub_Woofers/XLS200-DF.htm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts