Sub £30 headphones (no in-ear!)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I commute to London on the train and tube so I am looking for recommendations for set of headphones that have minimal noise leakage and/or are noise cancelling to avoid disturbing others. |( In ear-headphones just don't seem to stay in my ears, for some reason (I brought the Ajays to wasted effect, even though they have a selection of ear pads, but the sockets still don't stay put). :mad:

I guess I am after over the head or clip ear headphones - ideally it would be good to have a well made protective case and/or the headphones would fold but this is less essential if they are fairly compact.

I considered the Sennheiser PX-200 II, which are a bit more expensive than my sub £30 budget (at £45). They fit the mold in some way, although I saw some negatives comments about the slightly fragile nature of the build. To make matters worse the reissued model has a case which is now just a pouch, so its poor for protection (not sure about difference between the PX200-II and PX200-IIi?)

Grateful for other models/makes suggestions. :type:

Thanks

Walt

A

Anonymous

Sennheiser HD202. Not particularly portable but excellent and sub £30...........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts