STR DA2400ES and BDP760

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have the above two units linked together via HDMI and then on to a Samsung UE46B8000 TV, again via a single HDMI lead. When I turn on the 760 the TV automatically selects the bluray picture but when I turn it off it does not revert back to the TV picture. To make things more complicated sometimes it does not automatically select when the 760 is turned on and when this happens and it is turned off it does revert to the TV picture. The leads are all correctly fitted to the appropriate sockets ( as far as I am aware ! ) so is this a fault or something I have to put up with ? It is a pain in my *** having to locate the TV controller each time and select the appropriate source when on past equipment it has done this automatically.

Mark

davejberry

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I have the same amp but with the BDP 350 and a 46W4000 and get the same issue. It's never worked properly. In fact I have had to disable the HDMI control functions totally as it used to get confused all the time. My advice...buy a decent all in one remote with macro function as the Sony's programmable remote is pretty much pants as well. (cant get mine to talk to Sky box)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts