Standmounters for pairing with Leema setup.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Been a lurker for a long time and now putting pen to paper, so to speak.

I have an Antila 1 & Tucana 2 which require mating with a nice set of standmounters, budget up to £3000. Needing a short list to demo of approx 4-6.

I like my sounds to have punch, which can vary from classical, to Blunt, Lady Gaga and Linkin Park, mainly rocky popy stuff but hate booming.

Previously had Kef Ref 1.2 & 3.2 in previous houses but this room size requires a bit more thought.

Much appreciated.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you get a listen to Kef Reference 201/2 (has boundry compensation and Uni-Q tweeter).....superb speaker that just squeezes into your budget (less stands).

Cno

corp said:
Hi,

Been a lurker for a long time and now putting pen to paper, so to speak.

I have an Antila 1 & Tucana 2 which require mating with a nice set of standmounters, budget up to £3000. Needing a short list to demo of approx 4-6.

I like my sounds to have punch, which can vary from classical, to Blunt, Lady Gaga and Linkin Park, mainly rocky popy stuff but hate booming.

Previously had Kef Ref 1.2 & 3.2 in previous houses but this room size requires a bit more thought.

Much appreciated.

Monitor Audio Platinum 100. The dealer recommended these with the Pulse, but conceded that it maybe an overkill.

Worth an audition with your amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts