Spotify seems to have improved?

omnibeard

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
A whole load of albums/artists that weren't on Spotify a while ago seem to be on now.

For example (and I know this won't appeal to many of you) it now looks like most of the Butthole Surfers albums are on there. And they weren't, only weeks ago.

It's all good. There's still lots of stuff I can't find on there, but it looks like it's getting much better.

Anything you really love that you can't find on there?

For me it's John Coltrane's more mental stuff, but then again I haven't looked recently.

I guess I am asking if there are any gaping holes on spotify we need to know about?

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
omnibeard said:
Pink Floyd. I'd like to legally stream some of their early albums (pre-DSotM) before either buying them or concluding that I'm never going to be quite stoned enough to fully appreciate them.

idc

Be perpared for those artistst to disappear again. At the moment Devin Townsend has one album listed, whereas before there were loads.

For me the big misses are Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, AC/DC and King Crimson. But I have still got itunes for them.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
omnibeard said:
Pink Floyd. I'd like to legally stream some of their early albums (pre-DSotM) before either buying them or concluding that I'm never going to be quite stoned enough to fully appreciate them.

Actually DSoTM and WYWH are the proper 'stoner' albums. Whilst Piper no doubt involved vast quantities of acid being taken by the band and Barrett in particular, there's some brilliant original music in it and I don't see how anyone would regret buying it, or Meddle or Obscured by Clouds :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts