Spotify reliability

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi I have spotify premium so I can save play lists offline on my laptop and my iphone. The reason I ask about reliability is that I am getting married and have done the playlist on spotify. obviously I need it to work or it would be a disatster. have people used the offline function much and have there been any problems? I know spotify had a network problem a little while ago so it could not be used for a day and I am feeling a bit paranoid about relying on it for my wedding. would people trust it? any opinions would be great.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
No way.

Not for a wedding.

Put the playlist on iTunes or on a memory stick. (Also sync it to an iPod/iPhone and take a 3.5mm - 3.5mm lead for backup in case laptop is lost/dropped/fails to work)

Tracks will only cost 79p each.

[Edit]Forget the laptop. Too much to go wrong. iTunes just might decide to update it's software halfway through the wedding march or some other pesky bit of software start making it's noises on top of wedding soundtrack or the system might 'hang'!

Sync the playlist - and only that playlist* - to two iPods (just in case) and take a burnt CD-R version too. I assume you are plugging this into the system at the church/venue so don't forget any leads.

*To avoid accidently playing your.. "favourite 'Horror film screams" playlist by mistake as bride enters church.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts