Spotify is trialling the idea of raising subscription prices in the UK

AndyS

Mar 12, 2021
Visit site
Spotify is testing UK consumer opinion on increasing its membership fees for Premium Individual, Duo and Family plans.

Spotify is trialling the idea of raising subscription prices in the UK : Read more
Well putting a single plan up to £10.99 so that only £2 less than I'm paying for Amazon Unlimited HD (as a prime member) is a joke, offering only good quality MP3 quality at that price would mean I would never subscribe to Spotify again. As they are only offering CD quality on their new Hifi tier, £10.99 should be the price that are charging for that, not putting the standard premium tier up. Bye Bye Spotify, rest in peace.

manicm

Spotify Family Plan £19.99
Same price -
Apple Music
Apple tv+
Apple Arcade
Apple iCloud 200GB
Guess where I'm going

Depends on your needs. Office 365 in my country offers a family/group of 6 people with the full Office suite with 1TB each to do what they want, for an annual pittance really when you split the amount between 6 people. And make no mistake Office 365 is brilliant.

My beef with Amazon and Apple is they want to lock you in. Trouble is what do I do when Amazon Prime or Apple TV has nothing I want to watch? And I only play a few AAA games a year.

I might have a rethink when I plan to get an Xbox for kiddo next year, but for now neither Apple nor Amazon hold much appeal for me.

fiatlux

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
Spotify Family Plan £19.99
Same price -
Apple Music
Apple tv+
Apple Arcade
Apple iCloud 200GB
Guess where I'm going

I might as well as well, if my multi room audio system supported Airplay 2. Alas, Airplay 2 support is nowhere near as ubiquitous as Spotify Connect, especially on systems a few years old.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts