spotify iphone app

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi,one quick question before bed (been on nightshift). Just wanted to know if i purchase a sub with spotify can i use the iphone app over 3g to search, play music and create playlists?

I currently use a app called remoteless for streaming to my apple tv via airfoil, but thats only in the house. I was thinking that it would be worth the sub for when i'm on nights or just out and about. What are the other benifits does getting a subsciption? Also i notice a 7 day free trial, how easy is it to cancel that? In app, email or phone call?

Ok so that was more than one question!!!

Thanks

John Duncan

Yes, you can search, play and add to playlists. Can't immediately see a way of creating a playlist per se, but you can add tracks to existing ones.

You can also make playlists offline, so that you can save up to 3,333 (OTTOMH) tracks on your iPhone for when you don't have an internet connection. Also helps on your data limit if you happen to have one, since you can sync over wifi at home and then not worry when you're out and about.

A

Anonymous

Thanks John, looks good, i like the idea of saving up to 3,333 tracks. Ill give it a try and see how i get on. Thanks again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts