Spotify HiFi tier: CEO doesn't know when Spotify's hi-res streaming will launch

Hifiman

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Apart from oil companies, most top companies from 50 years ago are now nowhere to be seen. At some point they all made a wrong decision(s) and met their downfall. I wonder if we are witnessing this now for Spotify.

Thefizzlee

Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
I don't know about Apple music but I cannot hear any difference between the alleged lossless audio from prime music and spotify on highest quality. And before you go that that's my fault I definitely hear a big difference with tidal so I don't know what but in my experience prime music isn't really lossless audio. I do hope spotify will bring high res audio quickly, their system is simply the best out their

manicm

I don't know about Apple music but I cannot hear any difference between the alleged lossless audio from prime music and spotify on highest quality. And before you go that that's my fault I definitely hear a big difference with tidal so I don't know what but in my experience prime music isn't really lossless audio. I do hope spotify will bring high res audio quickly, their system is simply the best out their

I found that with Tidal too - their Hifi setting definitely sounds better than their High setting.

John lou

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
So, probably the wealthiest streaming company in the world cannot negotiate with labels, when Apple, Amazon and Tidal can?

What's amiss in to this picture?
Or..,something else!...
E.g. combine this,with the fact that every streaming service has "something " that others don't,,and vice-versa...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts