Spotify finally responds to queries over the delayed launch of its HiFi tier

Tinman1952

Spotify has replied to appeals on its website about its failure to launch its previously announced HiFi tier but doesn't have any 'timing details to share yet'.

Spotify finally responds to queries over the delayed launch of its HiFi tier : Read more
Pathetic. Company has no roadmap for its stated development? They are not interested in audio quality...just maximising revenue for themselves....
Apple recoded their entire catalogue to offer lossless...what is the problem Spotify? 😖

doifeellucky

Pathetic. Company has no roadmap for its stated development? They are not interested in audio quality...just maximising revenue for themselves....
Apple recoded their entire catalogue to offer lossless...what is the problem Spotify? 😖
Like you said they’re all about bottom line, or more specifically keeping shareholders happy. Probably 98% of their user base wouldn’t have the hardware to benefit anyway. I’m sure they’ve got stats on us all.

Reactions: Tinman1952

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
However as a 'free service' I think Spotify is really good. I listen to a lot of genres via Spotify, have playlist and I really love how Spotify suggest different artist and songs on the lines what I have been listening before. As sort of poor man's Roon service with the dreaded ads included, but considering the benefits of discovering new artists I get a beneficial trade off...! As a rule I do not pay for 'streaming music' like with Tidal or Deezer; I have my own cds; so in this respect free Spotify is a gem....:)

josveland

Nov 23, 2021
Visit site
Patético lo de Spotify... con lo que ha sido y los recursos que tendrá. De todos modos, tengo que pasar todas mis listas a Tidal. Si dieran una fecha más o menos temprana, aguantaría pagando ambas plataformas, pero esto me parece intolerable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts