speakers for sansui and arcam amps

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
as you know i have a sansui au 217.and a au 2200.but the main amp i use is a arcam a75.my main set of speakers are a set of Bose ACOUSTIMASS 5.a good choice while the kids where young.but there going on ebay so im after a new or used set of speakers that will go with the arcam a75 and the sansui 217 and by the time i get the speaker a 417.i like warm sound and i looking for advice.

A

Anonymous

im after standmounts and im into allsorts of music everything

A

Anonymous

i was thinking dali lektor 1

[/list]
spacer.gif

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
There's a whole range of speakers in that catagory really; a fair few 2nd hand as well (if you're prepared to look at 2nd hand items).

I think the likes of the B&W 685's or even the B&W 602 S2's or the S3's would be worth looking at.

Monitor Audio RS1's and even the Arcaydis DM1's would be worth considering as well.

If you can stretch your budget a but new B&W 685's would be worthwhile as would Monitor Audio RX1's

T

the record spot

Mission 752 shout from me too. Works very well - nice clear sound, not what I'd consider coloured, good with my CDP, which is quite lean, but very musical.

Bear in mind though, get a higher sensitivity speaker - the 752s are 89db so they're easy to drive, keep the amp within "normal" listening levels and it's great. Drive it hard and it starts to lose composure with more distortion coming through. Other than that it's a good amp.

A

Anonymous

im going to keep my eye out on ebay .and ill see what come,s along .the b&w or the missions i think

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts