Speakers for Denon 2310

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I like the looks of the Denon 2310 and I like the reviews, so seriously consider buying this amp. My questions are:

1. Can i use it with 2 speakers and a subwoofer? We are moving house some stage next year and I dont want to buy full set of speakers without knowing if I can and want to accomodate the rear speakers.

2. There is no ethernet input, what would i need to access my itunes library onmy pc?

3/ What speakers would you recommend - I read that the Denon is 'warm' and that you need speakers that are therefore 'not warm'?

Bit ignorant questions I am sure but thsi is all a bit new to me...

A

Anonymous

Yes, 2.1 will be ok.

Monitor Audio speakers are a favourite with the Denon 2310.

Can't answer question 2.
emotion-1.gif

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
1. Yes. When you run the setup, the amp will detect what is connected. Simply add the rears and centre later. The centre should match the fronts. The rear doesn't matter so much.

2. Add a streaming device e.g. Apple Express

3. I second the recommendation for MA. The Monitor Audio Silver series has just been replaced so you should be able to get some deals if you ring around. Peter Tyson and RoyJowettHomeCinema should be able to sort you out. If you read the latest group test, whic the 2310 won, WHF recommend B&W 600 series. I use Focal JM Lab Chorus 800 series with my AVR and couldn't be happier (until the next upgrade.....)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts