Speakers for a Denon DM37

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello... I'm a HI-FI virgin. And I need help. I want a music solution for a room approx 4m x 4m. I use CD's Mass Storage and an iPod.

The Denon DM37 seems to tick all the right boxes but I didn't like the sound of the speakers that come supplied.... so.

One shop recomended a pair of Audio Cambridge speakers, another recommended, Mordant Shorts, Missions and another make that escapes me.

My budget for speakers is around £180, I liked the review on this site for the Wharfdale 9.1's but they look soooo big. I need to sit them on an oka dresser, no stands due to baby about to crawl.

So in your expert opions, who would recommend what?

Many thanks
emotion-21.gif

matthewpiano

Both excellent but I think the Tannoys just have the edge in terms of getting your toes tapping and really enjoying the music. The S30s can get a bit thick sounding and need breathing space away from the wall to avoid boom.

The Tannoys are a ridiculous bargain, very compact and sounding absolutely brilliant on the end of that sort of system.

A

Anonymous

The Wharfdale 9.1's sound great with my DM37 and the size of the speakers are the same as the DM37 so should fit you dresser

Terry

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Tannoy £72.33 at amazon inc delivery

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tannoy-F1-Custom-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B000W4RHPA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1231006706&sr=8-6

i'm guessing the ms were the 902i i personally think the midrange in these sounds muddled

you could also look at MA BR1s - very nice little speakers easy to drive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts