Speaker upgrade

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I am looking for some upgrade advice. My present system comprises a Marantz CD17 KI signiture cd player, Linn Kairn pre-amp, two Linn lk280 power amps,Linn spark power supply, Linn Keilidh speakers, and Chord company speaker cable and interconnects. I want to upgrade my speakers and your advice would be appreciated. I am looking for a more detailed dynamic sound, but would like to stick with floor standers. I listen to mainly Rock and new age music.My budget is approx. £1000-£1500. Your suggestions would be gratefully received. Steve2

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, there's an argument that Linn speakers and Linn amps work together especially well, but personally I'd have a listen to the PMC FB1+ speakers, which I think will deliver what you want.

But then using a full PMC surround rig at home, and another in one of our listening rooms, I would say that, wouldn't I?

A

Anonymous

I had the opportunity to listen to some linn equipment the other week with a pair of Totem Forest speakers, and was totally blown away by the dyanmics and detail. maybe a little too detailed for some though....

TRENDING THREADS