Speaker Stands

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am after a set of speaker stands for my new Monitor Audio RS1's. Now they do have to work as pieces of furniture in their own right so I ideally would like a set that do not look too industrial (Dreadnought) or as if they belong in a trade show stand (Optimum OPT's).

Any suggestions out there?

A

Anonymous

I have the super dreadnoughts and i think they look superb, they have a wonderfull character of there own, and dont forget they sound the bees knees to.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Those optimum's are lovely tho are'nt they? One day, i just might. Anyway, how about the Z2s as suggested, or the Mission Stances, or Stancettes. Nice silver finnish, not dull grey, they look nice while not taking over - the speakers can still be the talking point, rathter than the speakers.

A

Anonymous

I like my Atacama Nexus 6 very much, looks nice, and sonically it's been a big improvement over my previous stands too.l

Gyp

Dec 17, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="NLC"]
I am after a set of speaker stands for my new Monitor Audio RS1's. Now they do have to work as pieces of furniture in their own right so I ideally would like a set that do not look too industrial (Dreadnought) or as if they belong in a trade show stand (Optimum OPT's).

Any suggestions out there?
[/quote]

Check ebay.

This week I bought a set of Atacama SE20 stands, decent condition, spiked and filled with sand for 14p.

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
The Partington Trophy does not look industrial and I have used this to great effect with many different types of speakers. Could also try the Atacama Nexus. Both the Trophy and Nexus can be mass loaded which is well worth doing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts