Speaker Stands for Tannoy Revolution DC6 SE Bookshelf Speakers

AntAxon

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking to buy speaker stands for my Tannoy Revolution DC6 SE Bookshelf speakers. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm concerned that the speakers may get knocked over or off the stands. At the moment I only have some cheap IKEA stands so its definitely time for an upgrade! I'm looking to spend up to £100.

Thanks.

Marantz PM8005 Marantz SA8005 Project Debut Carbon Tannoy Revolution DC6 SE

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Atacama or if you want to spend a bit more Custom Design. Use blutack to stick them on the stands. You can fill some stands with sand or lead or cat litter etc, that will add some stability to them, so less likely to get knocked over.

AntAxon

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your advice, are you using the RS300? The Atacama Nexus look good too. I don't mind spending a bit more as if it means they are more stable.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
AntAxon said:
Thank you for your advice, are you using the RS300? The Atacama Nexus look good too. I don't mind spending a bit more as if it means they are more stable.

No I don't have them but I'm considering buying them, mainly for looks, I would go for silver. Not sure if they are more stable. If stability is your main priority I would look at Partingtons over your budget but they do come up used, check on ebay and gumtree. I did see some Dreadnoughts for £30 last year.

There is a pair of RS300s on ebay in black at moment.

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I highly recommend the
Q Acoustics Concept 20 Stands currently for sale at £149

They will transform the sound coming from your speakers i cant believe how much difference its made to the quality of sound i recently had soundstyle z2 and now i realised how bad they were.

They are extremmely sturdy very heavy and easy to build took me 10 mins

Regards

TRENDING THREADS