• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Speaker reccomendations please

CharlieBristol

Apr 12, 2013
Please forgive me as I am a Hi-Fi newbie. :doh:

So I want to invest my money into some new speakers for my Hi-Fi. I am going to purchase a Pioneer A-10-K amplifier and want some good quality speakers that deliver a lot of bass and equally good treble for around £200. I don't have a clue what to look for at the moment :l

I would also like to use said speakers at parties/gatherings so have to be as loud as possible :)

Suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

Charlie.

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
CharlieBristol said:
Please forgive me as I am a Hi-Fi newbie. :doh:

So I want to invest my money into some new speakers for my Hi-Fi. I am going to purchase a Pioneer A-10-K amplifier and want some good quality speakers that deliver a lot of bass and equally good treble for around £200. I don't have a clue what to look for at the moment :l

I would also like to use said speakers at parties/gatherings so have to be as loud as possible :)

Suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,

Charlie.
At your budget, I'd be inclined to recommend researching used equipment. New equipment at your budget, used for regular parties might not be up to the task.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts