Speaker Package for my Onkyo 609

lee_whitworth

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi there 
Thanks for the previous advice I got myself the Onkyo 609 with dongle in as new condition for a steal...i am stuck re the speakers though i have a limited budget and dont want great big ugly things around the room...suggestions please...previously owned jamo hcs a102 looking at something like Tannoy hts 101or Canton 90 or 130s 
Please help got an amp here with no sound... 
Regards Lee

chrisup

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Lee,

I have an Onkyo 905 and have B&W 685 Theatre with the ASW610 sub and I delighted with it. I know several people on the forums use Onkyo with B&W style speakers eg B&W MT50.

When I bought my NAD receiver I was in the same situation as you however I auditioned lots of speakers and decided that did not like some of the budget speakers. So I bought two Kef floorstanders and the matching centre so I blew my budget on three speakers. They sounded great and 2 years later I completed my system and Ritcher sounds had the speakers in the matching colour for 50% what I paid originally. That way I had a much better system and I gave it to my son for his 21st and he still loves it.

My advice is to audition speakers before buying blind and that way you won't waste your money and want to upgrade again!

Best wishes

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts