Speaker help needed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, i can not make up my mind on which speakers to get for my Nad C352, i have two shops in mind to buy them from Richer sounds or Superfi. I like deep bass and i am willing to spend up to £300 the choices are either MS 914i,Kef iq3,Kef iq5,Mission 34i,Q acoustics 1050,Epos m5 or Acoustics energy aegis neo 3. HELP

A

Anonymous

If you want deep bass it's best to write the KEF IQ5 of your list, the SE version is a little bit better but still a pretty uneventful listen in my humble opinion.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
M5 (or i's) for a small room but they are no bass monsters. What they do have is a tight, fast, open and energetic sound. 12.2's old or new for a larger room.

I would forget about the others.

A

Anonymous

Agreed. I've heard the iQ7 and it wasn't very impressive in terms of bass extension.

I've also heard the MS Avants and wasn't too impressed (there was bass, but quite muddy).

I'd buy the Epos and add a sub later...

A

Anonymous

A sub woofer does not fit in the budget, unless it was a pair of Wharfledale 9.1 and a Gale 4070 subwoofer any comments

A

Anonymous

[quote user="fr0g"]

Save up and get an MJA or BK sub later (you need to be spending around about your current budget just on a sub, unless you want a crappy one.
[/quote]
At the very least! MJA are very good for the cash.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts