gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
except for double posts
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif

alienmango

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Odin Supreme Reference would be my recommendation for systems less than £2000 to maximise the performance/price ratio. I'd recommend the 3m run pair to maximise electronic elasticity and provide the best damped response.

As the signal travels at 98% of the speed of sound timing is excellent, but for closer to 100% expect to pay more to really make your collection come alive.

Regards,

Alienmango

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
alienmango said:
Odin Supreme Reference would be my recommendation for systems less than £2000 to maximise the performance/price ratio. I'd recommend the 3m run pair to maximise electronic elasticity and provide the best damped response.

As the signal travels at 98% of the speed of sound timing is excellent, but for closer to 100% expect to pay more to really make your collection come alive.

Regards,

Alienmango

Ive heard it all now FFS

stavvy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
stevebrock said:
alienmango said:

Regards,

Alienmango

Ive heard it all now FFS

:rofl:

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
alienmango said:
...As the signal travels at 98% of the speed of sound timing is excellent...

Are you sure that electricity travels through cables at the speed of sound? :doh:

alienmango said:
...I'd recommend the 3m run pair to maximise electronic elasticity and provide the best damped response...

Electronic elasticity? Brilliant!

I have a new idea for audiophile speaker cables...

metal-spring_zps44723c96.jpg

alienmango

May 29, 2013
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
alienmango said:
...As the signal travels at 98% of the speed of sound timing is excellent...

Are you sure that electricity travels through cables at the speed of sound? :doh:

alienmango said:
...I'd recommend the 3m run pair to maximise electronic elasticity and provide the best damped response...

Electronic elasticity? Brilliant!

They publish 98% of the speed light (not qualified through which reference medium incidentlly but we can overlook that...) ...

Sound was meant to be punny...get it

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
stevebrock said:
alienmango said:

Regards,

Alienmango

Ive heard it all now FFS

He wasn't being serious.

A

Anderson

stevebrock said:
alienmango said:

Regards,

Alienmango

Ive heard it all now FFS

He was probably just quoting a WHF review of the same cable. :dance:

alienmango

May 29, 2013
Visit site
From their website "The crazy thing is, that even on a whole system costing less than a single pair of Odin interconnects the benefits are so stunningly obvious!" so obviously they are worth it.

What don't you people understand...the cables must cost more than the entire system or the signal purity will be comprimised before it even get through!!! :read:

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
alienmango said:
From their website "The crazy thing is, that even on a whole system costing less than a single pair of Odin interconnects the benefits are so stunningly obvious!" so obviously they are worth it.

What don't you people understand...the cables must cost more than the entire system or the signal purity will be comprimised before it even get through!!! :read:
nice joke!! :rofl:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts