Soundbars

fast4ward

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Just read reviews on soundbars in sept edition of mag, have to say the b&w winner is way out of my budget. Am waiting for review of Phillips Fedelio 9100 and was disappointed it was not included as on paper it seems to suit my needs exactly, the truly wireless detachable speakers that can be placed anywhere or stay attached when not needed or re-charging seem perfect for me. Have you any plans for a review in the near future as sound quality will ultimately be the deciding factor.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
fast4ward said:
Am waiting for review of Phillips Fedelio 9100 and was disappointed it was not included as on paper it seems to suit my needs exactly, the truly wireless detachable speakers that can be placed anywhere or stay attached when not needed or re-charging seem perfect for me. Have you any plans for a review in the near future as sound quality will ultimately be the deciding factor.

We have both Philips Fidelio soundbars in for Awards judging, so we're on the case.

Antony Brown

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
Any chance of a review of the Paradigm Soundtrack soundbar? Sounded good to me at the local dealership (more musical than the Sonos playbar and with better bass, but with a narrower sound stage) but the experience was hindered by lack of time and the dealer's network playing up.

I would be interested to read reviews of their Millenia CT system, too, as they promote these as an alternative to the soundbar.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts