Sound upgrade for Samsung Plasma / Blu-ray package?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've recently bought a Samsung 50 inch plasma / Blu-ray DVD 3D package and I'm really disappointed with the sound quality - it's no where near as good as my 6 year old Samsung 42 inch plasma! I use SKY HD to view TV.

I have looked at various home cinema systems, but they all include a DVD player, which I don't need, and the price range is vast.

I've also looked at sound bars, but the reviews tend to be patchy, although this would seem to be a simple solution.

Can anyone recommend a cinema system / sound bar that would improve the sound at a reasonable cost?

(The old TV is now on the bedroom wall, otherwise it would be back in the living room!)

Many thanks.

A

Anonymous

It is very common to be underwhelmed by the sound of modern flat screens when changing from a CRT, which had room for some decent size speakers.

Can you give an indication of your budget, room size and any manufacturer or speaker preferences you may have please.

A

Anonymous

The new flatscreen was replacing an original plasma (of 2004 vintage), not a CRT, but I take your point.

I was hoping to spend less than £250 (is this possible?), and I do not have any preferences for the solution / manufaturer.

It is in a small room (18' x 12'), which is relatively uncluttered, and sits on the shorter wall.

Any suggestions will be gratefully recieved!

Q-TV2X
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Wow, that looks better than anything I was expecting and will hopefully be the solution to my problem!

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts