Sony TA-F730ES amp, need speakers

pitoxoeng

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi just got myself Sony TA-F730ES amp which sounds too harsh with my B&W601S3 speakers especially treble. I had the same problem with my previous amp (Sony TA-FE940R) but it still sounded much warmer and more balanced then now was never really happy with B&Ws as I find them too bright. So would like to change my speakers and am thinking about Dynaudio Audience 52SE. Do you think this is a good choice and if not what would you recommend if not. Want only bookshelves, medium sized room, listening to rock/metal/jazz mostly. Source is Arcam DV135. Thanks

A

Anonymous

For its size, the Sony KDL-26EX320 is the most full featured televisions available. In case you do not have the time to read all the details, here is a short form report. That can help you make a decision on purchase or no purchase.

T

the record spot

pitoxoeng said:
Hi just got myself Sony TA-F730ES amp which sounds too harsh with my B&W601S3 speakers especially treble. I had the same problem with my previous amp (Sony TA-FE940R) but it still sounded much warmer and more balanced then now was never really happy with B&Ws as I find them too bright. So would like to change my speakers and am thinking about Dynaudio Audience 52SE. Do you think this is a good choice and if not what would you recommend if not. Want only bookshelves, medium sized room, listening to rock/metal/jazz mostly. Source is Arcam DV135. Thanks

Tannoy DC4 or DC6 will work well. Great pairing - I used my 630ESD with the DC4s and was deeply impressed. The small Tannoys have a big presence too, a steal at £350 or less IMO. Highly recommended.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Maybe something like this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celestion-SL6S-Main-Stereo-Speakers-/300830599404?pt=UK_AudioVideoElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_HiFiSpeakers&hash=item460ae6a8ec

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts