Sony STRDN1030 A/V Receiver £299.95

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Good price for this from RS Clicky 5* in November, not group test winner but certainly worth an audition if this is your price range.

Was originally £500

Or if Denon is your bag how about the AVR 2113 for £249.95 Clicky was £549.95

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
f1only said:
Good price for this from RS Clicky 5* in November, not group test winner but certainly worth an audition if this is your price range.

Was originally £500

That's interesting, I've got the (much) earlier STR930, wonder if this will be a step-up in sound quality rather than just additional functionality?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
f1only said:

Was originally £500

That's interesting, I've got the (much) earlier STR930, wonder if this will be a step-up in sound quality rather than just additional functionality?

I would say it would be a step up in performance from your STR930 and at £299 it's a great deal, must be worth a punt surely? You can always demo one first of course...may help make your mind up :)

rjb70stoke

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
f1only said:

Was originally £500

My advice.... BUY the Denon, I have the STR925, and while it has served me well for a number of years, Ive just got the AVR-2113 from RS, and so far its awesome, in comparison to the old Sony. It controls the Subwoofer much, much better, is incredibly easy to setup and use. The HDMI switching etc is great, and with Spotify available after a firmware update, its functionality is as good as the sound.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts