sony simple system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After visiting my local Sony centre to look at various tv's mainly 37"lcd,I was advised that I would be better off getting the 40"model(kdl40s4000)which was not only slighter bigger but was also full hd and at this present time came bundled with a choice of three home cinima set ups free,one which was a stand with built in speakers and sub(rhgt500).Iwas told that the tv model was a brand new model but have had trouble finding out about the model number online.I can appreciate that this sort of system setup is not what the experts would buy bbut I am looking for a good viewing experiance to watch movies(eventually blue ray)and v+ on with my family,the cost of this package is £800,would be greatful of any advice or alternative,thanks Mac.

A

Anonymous

The KDL40S4000 is a Sony Centre special, essentially a repackaged V4000 so a very good set. At £800 bundled with the surround speaker stand you can't go wrong. Add the BDPS350 bluray player and you have an awesome, compact and fuss-free setup.

A

Anonymous

Sony speakers??? May I suggest Writing "Sony" on buns with a sharpie and artfully placing them around the tele instead?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts