Sony KDL-46W3000 vs. Pioneer 428(0)XD vs Panasonic TH-42(50)PZ70(0) PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Basically I cant decide between sony's new KDL-46W3000 and the highly acclaimed Pioneer PDP-428XD.

Both have excellent reviews and are of a high specification.

The 46 inch sony w3000 can be purchased for around 1500 pounds which is a brilliant value for money.

On the other hand ive seen the pioneer available for the same price. But this does not come with a stand and has a smaller screen. More importantly it is not full HD but this does not seem to affect the quality of the plasma.

I know many of you would go for the Pioneer, but thinking value wise; im getting a bigger screen (still a very good LCD) and full HD along with plenty of other features.

Also what is everybody's opinion of the Pioneer PDP-4280XD, this is available for around £1400 online. This includes a stand but a few features of the 428 are lost such as the 'Intelligent Brightness Control', 'ISF Calibration Ready', and 'Multiscreen Options (PiP/PaP)'. The last feature seems really useful.

On the other hand there is the panasonic TH-42PZ70 which i recently saw in the shop and it was quite fabolous. However I would like the 50inch model which is more expensive than the sony.

The X3000/3500 is too expensive!

I feel im taking too long thinking about it, and just buy one. There all fantastic and I doubt there is that much difference between them. At the moment im on the verge of buying the KDL-46W3000.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Iv seen the pioneer running in a store in birmingham and also demoed in a darkened room. Therees only one tv that iv seen out perform the 428xd n thats the pioneer LX508D. Go for plasma, sport and movies on plasma out perform LCD every single time. I wanna get the LX508D but gna wait just a lil longer.

A

Anonymous

Pioneer 428xd.
or if you need bigger screen Panasonic 50pz70 worth the extra cash over the Sony.
Sony does look very impressive in the shops.

A

Anonymous

The Panasonic 50pz70 is in fact cheaper than the sony. around 200 pounds.

Is there a major difference than the 50pz70 and 50pz700. The latter costing around 300 pounds more.

I still fancy the sony, the image is quite stunning on that as well, but im sacrificing 4inches of screen size, and does the panny support 24fps?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts