Sony KDL-37W5500U £599.99 at Sainsburys

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
I hope they'll know the name of all the fruit and veg then. I boycotted the Northampton Sony store when they didn't know what a VGA cable was, and swore blind that every DVD player with a HDMI input automatically upscaled AND upconverted to 1080p.

Bless 'em, I think the shop's gone now.

A

Anonymous

I went to the one in Sutton and asked for some speaker cable and they looked at me like I'd walked in and asked for a bag of chips
emotion-2.gif

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I had to tell my local Sony shop that the Sony 2400ES receiver was still a current model!!!

After 10 minutes consulting his computer, he told me I was correct, and that I had told him something he didn't know.......
emotion-8.gif

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Went into the Sony Centre in Merry Hill and was asked which TV I was interested in.

"I'm looking at AV receivers not TVs" I replied.

Minutes later same salesman comes over and says "so which TV would you be interested in then".

"I'm looking at AV receivers not TVs" I replied.

5 minutes later salesman again approaches and starts muttering about TVs again.

I walked out of the shop.

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Well im sorry you all had bad times at some sony centres but we are not all the same.It was just a joke about supermarkets selling tvs or advertising the wrong tv on-line.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
sonycentre:Well im sorry you all had bad times at some sony centres but we are not all the same.It was just a joke about supermarkets selling tvs or advertising the wrong tv on-line.

TBH my local Sonycentre is streets ahead of the one I mentioned earlier.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts