Sony Bravia KDL-40V300 or Panasonic TX37LZD70

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sony Bravia KDL-40V300 or Panasonic TX37LZD70
Im after a bit of advice.

Im looking at up grading my old TV and Home Cinema System, after looking through all the reviews and going to a few shop's, i've narrowed my choice down to the new Sony Bravia KDL-40V300 and the Panasonic TX37LZD70 or TH42PZ70 these 2 can come as a package with either a DMR-EX77 DVD/HDD Recorder or SC-PT850WEB Home Cinema System for not a lot more money,, if its worth it.

I've already got a PS3 and 80Gb SKY+ box

On the Home Cinema side,, i quite like the Sony DAV-IS10 it seems to get great reviews and i've heard it in my local Sony shop and it sounds great. Looking through this month's mag i've notced a package which seems good value at a similar price, KEF KHT1005 Speaker Package, ONKFO TXSR505 AV Reciever and a free ONKYO DVSP405 DVD Player. Is there much deference between the 2 systems sound wise and which would work best with the above TV's, PS3 and SKY+

Thanks

Alex

A

Anonymous

A friend of mine just sent back his Sony because the SD pictures were 'terrible' (and it wan't faulty !!!) and replaced it with a TX42PX70, which is miles better better picture-wise. He said the sound on the Sony was much better, but if you're going separate 5.1, this won't be an issue for you.

After seeing his Panasonic in action, I was convinced to buy the TX37PX70. Despite not being 1080p, WhatHiFi preferred this to the LZD70 'cos of motion/black levels, plus they're not convinced that 1080p is as important on a 37" set...see the review on this site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts