Sony BDVE300 Or Panasonic SC-BT205EB9K Surround Sound Systems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am going to purchase a Samsung LE40B650 Full HD LCD Television. I have heard the sound isnt very good so I am going to invest in a surround sound system. I do nohave the budget to buy seperates so I have been researching 'all in one' systems.

I will be using SkyHD mainly for sports (although they do not broadcast in DTS-HD, DolbyHD) I would like to get good sound out of the system, but also for the use with XBOX 360, PS3 & main stream Blu Ray.

I have been advised with either the Sony DBV-E300 & the Panasonic SC-BT205EB9K systems.

All I need to know is 1. which system would you recommend, which produces the best HD clear sound, 2. which system overall performs in SkyHD, Gaming & Blu Ray Cinema, and finally will they both work well with my TV

Thank you :)

A

Anonymous

Both are great systems, but according to the reviews, I think the Sony has a slight edge.

matthewpiano

Move fast if you want the Sony. We sold a huge number at £299 in the first two weeks of our sale and now we've effectively had to discontinue it as Sony UK are unable to provide any further stock. The only way to get one now will be to find a dealer somewhere that has stock in hand.

Alternatively wait for the model's replacement which has been announced as part of Sony's 2010 range, or buy the Panasonic which I am sure is also excellent.

matthewpiano

laserman16:Our local Tesco has dozens of the Sony stacked on the shelves at £299.99.

Now we know where all the stock has gone.... The OP should get down to Tesco then. At £299 the system is an absolute bargain.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
matthewpiano:laserman16:Our local Tesco has dozens of the Sony stacked on the shelves at £299.99. Now we know where all the stock has gone.... The OP should get down to Tesco then. At £299 the system is an absolute bargain.

emotion-1.gif
I think thats where all the S360s are as well, those seemed to be stacked everywhere as well, pretty cheap to at £99.99.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts