Sony BDPS760 £269.99 at Richersounds

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
trying to convince the other half that we need a new player.......
emotion-16.gif

Thats as far as it gets

scene

I bought the BDP-S760 earlier this year (from RS + MR DVD - notice they've got that @289.99 - £40 less than it cost me
emotion-6.gif
) with the full backing of MOH. I was lucky - didn't have a BD player and convince darling OH that we needed something to really show off the Kuro (persuaded her of that as well
emotion-11.gif
) and that as had amp with no HDMI in, would need a BDP with analogue outs that would "be getting harder to get as time goes by...
emotion-13.gif

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
haha classic

Trust me I tried convincing my other half to buy the Kuro (so envy you!!) at the end of 2008....NO NO NO was her answer, so I had to settle for 42 inch Pana, which I have kinda regretted even since. Now I moan that we need a new TV and player everyday (plus a projector), though she's clocked onto the fact that the PS3 is a bluray player as well...hmm

emotion-40.gif

scene

(3rd try - browser playing up
emotion-12.gif
)

Garth Man:

haha classic

Thanks!

Garth Man: Trust me I tried convincing my other half to buy the Kuro (so envy you!!) at the end of 2008....NO NO NO was her answer, so I had to settle for 42 inch Pana, which I have kinda regretted even since. Now I moan that we need a new TV and player everyday (plus a projector), though she's clocked onto the fact that the PS3 is a bluray player as well...hmm

emotion-40.gif

Yeah - took me several months to persuade - I can't tell you how hard it was to find one in October 2009! Mine was delivered from a shop 120 miles away... Anyway, she loves it + BDP - now invites book club friends round for film nights
emotion-53.gif

My middle son (3.5) thinks Wall-E lives in the TV...

Now all I need to do is get a closed cabinet to keep little fingers off the equipment

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts