Sony 290es projector

• Thread starter Deleted member 196519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196519

Is £4500 a good price for this projector pre-calibrated too?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 196519

🤦🏾‍♂️
Without a proper screen, you won't get the full benefit.
I demoed it with a screen and without and basically couldnt see much difference. I was quite pre-pared to buy a screen. I can also buy one in the future if I feel I need to.

D

Deleted member 196519

It was also bought in store so I can’t return it just like the Panasonic OLED TV.

D

Deleted member 196519

Just one problem I can’t get sound from Sky! I think I need Mr Hoy’s help. Any chance mate?

D

Deleted member 196519

How have you connected it all?
Hi BB, I got my 4K Panasonic player hooked up to the projector and get picture and sound from that via the amp which I have connected by HDMI. Sky HD box HDMI to the projector I get picture but no sound. Any ideas?

Hi BB, I got my 4K Panasonic player hooked up to the Projector and get picture and sound from that via the amp which I have connected by HDMI. Sky HD box HDMI to the projector I get picture but no sound. Any ideas?
The Sky HD box needs to stay connected to the amp and amp to projector.

Your ancient amp is the reason for complex connections. Never understood why you keep changing your display so many times but never changed your amp.

D

Deleted member 196519

Thanks guys. I have returned the projector and got 15 per cent handling charge. I decided it wasn’t for me.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 196519

Try not to do this too often as it will cost you a lot of money long term.
Yep, lesson learnt, no more projectors for me! It wasn’t much better than the Epson 7000 in the end.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts