Sonos Discount

SJCT99

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi does anyone know of any Sonos discount anywhere on Playbar and/or Play 3? Or any general e.g. 10% discount, off any place that also stocks Sonos? Thanks.

Amadeus1756

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't think sonos allows suppliers to advertise any discount. Your best bet is probably to go into a shop and ask for one. I need to get a connect amp and an additional play:5 at some point,

Not entirely true. Shops do advertise 10% Sonos discounts every now & then. That's when I bought my stuff.

For example, Currys advertised a 15% discount on Sonos last year:

http://www.discountvouchers.co.uk/v95001.html

Best bet is to buy them at Sound and Vision show in October where you will get a 10% discount. Or keep an eye on Amazon.

Put your request on uk.camelcamelcamel.com to alert you via email when the price drops below a certain level on Amazon.

scene

When the now departed Best buy opened its doors it offered 20% off pretty much everything including Songs. I got three Play:5s and a Connect. :)

You occasionally see in-store offers at some stockists, that aren't offered online, so it can be worth checking.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
Not entirely true. Shops do advertise 10% Sonos discounts every now & then.

Only when Amazon are offering 10%. It's a case of matching and selling some, or selling very little. At 10% discount, there's very little margin in it for independent retailers, and hardly worth stocking.

TRENDING THREADS