Sonos Arc

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

LIFTING UK

Mar 25, 2021
Visit site
What. I purchased this for a second room. Its £800 and I'm afraid is absolutely useless at Atmos. I have a separates based Atmos system in my main room. This is almost just a fake stab reliant on height of ceiling etc..I think the review needs to be clear it's no match for a proper Atmos set up and actually poor value taking that into account £800 can buy a complete Atmos receiver and Speaker package that simply blows this away.
Its a good replacement for the out going bar but was marketed wrong..I bought it for my bedroom and have Sennheiser Ambeo in main room where my LG C9 oled set is and the ambeo is rubbish for the money it cost the Sonos is far better value.. Dolby Atmos is a gimmick unless you have a sound proof room with 50 plus speakers along the walls and ceiling anything it just pie in the sky fake Atmos

giac

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
What. I purchased this for a second room. Its £800 and I'm afraid is absolutely useless at Atmos. I have a separates based Atmos system in my main room. This is almost just a fake stab reliant on height of ceiling etc..I think the review needs to be clear it's no match for a proper Atmos set up and actually poor value taking that into account £800 can buy a complete Atmos receiver and Speaker package that simply blows this away.

thank you for your comment. I am considering upgrading to Sonos Arc from a Sonos Playbar, while keeping the Sub and 2 Play 3 as surround speakers. I fear that the addition of virtual Atmos will not make a substantial difference. What do you think?

Bloke

BANNED
Apr 4, 2022
Visit site
With out genuine pictures, we can't trust the text as genuine. Burglars would need to identify the out side of the house, and be sure your user name was the real you. With good reason I use a pen name. Just obstruct the windows when pictures are taken
You seriously need to get out a bit more.

manicm

thank you for your comment. I am considering upgrading to Sonos Arc from a Sonos Playbar, while keeping the Sub and 2 Play 3 as surround speakers. I fear that the addition of virtual Atmos will not make a substantial difference. What do you think?

Sonos Arc is not 'virtual Atmos', it has dedicated height speakers/channels.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts