sonos and home cinema

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

If i was to purchase a sonos system, how would i connect it to my home cinema system? My amp is a Yammy 763.

Also, wrong section but here goes. I want four speakers in my kitchen diner. I was orginally looking at the Denon D-M37Dab system and see if i can add two extra speakers and connecting it to a sonos ZP90. However would i be better to forget the Denon and instead buy a sonos ZP100 and connect my speakers straight to this?

Anyone?

daveh75

soulstyle:

Hi guys,

If i was to purchase a sonos system, how would i connect it to my home cinema system? My amp is a Yammy 763.Either from the sonos' analogue out's into an spare analogue input on the yammy,or from the sonos' digital co-axial or optical outs into the yammy's digital co-axial or optical inputs.soulstyle: Also, wrong section but here goes. I want four speakers in my kitchen diner. I was orginally looking at the Denon D-M37Dab system and see if i can add two extra speakers and connecting it to a sonos ZP90. However would i be better to forget the Denon and instead buy a sonos ZP100 and connect my speakers straight to this?

Anyone?

I dont think that either the denon or the sonos will cope to well with driving 2 pairs of speakers at the same time,i may be wrong though..

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
soulstyle:
I want four speakers in my kitchen diner. I was orginally looking at the Denon D-M37Dab system and see if i can add two extra speakers and connecting it to a sonos ZP90. However would i be better to forget the Denon and instead buy a sonos ZP100 and connect my speakers straight to this?

Anyone?

The easiest way would be to install a budget or second hand hifi amp with A/B speaker output. I'm sure you could get a decent hifi amp for £100 or less that would do the job. I use a budget Marantz in a bedroom/bathroom setup with ceiling/in-wall speakers and performs very well.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:soulstyle: Also, wrong section but here goes. I want four speakers in my kitchen diner. I was orginally looking at the Denon D-M37Dab system and see if i can add two extra speakers and connecting it to a sonos ZP90. However would i be better to forget the Denon and instead buy a sonos ZP100 and connect my speakers straight to this?

ZP120 now.

I dont think that either the denon or the sonos will cope to well with driving 2 pairs of speakers at the same time,i may be wrong though..

Provided both set of speakers are 8 ohm the ZP120 will handle it perfectly well, it's a supported configuration.

A

Anonymous

Many Thanks for the replies. Like the idea of just the Zoneplayer keep things simple. Might look at adding a switch somewhere so i can use only the two speakers in the kitchen and when i am entertaning switch all four on!

TRENDING THREADS