Sonneteer Alabaster/campion or Sugden A21aI for my ProAc Tablette Anniversary

kazuhito

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow, I am going to audition the Sonneteer Alabasteror with the ProAcs in my room in Japan. However I cannot hear the Sugden A21aI.

Could you give me advice which amp is better for my ProAc Tablette Anniversary, please? :rockout:

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I replied to your post asking about the Sonneteer a few days ago but it seemed to disappear??? Glad to see you're giving the Sonneteer a demo :)

Unfortunately I can't answer this question as I've never heard the Sugden unfortunately... from what I have read I don't think one is necessarily better than the other (although I could be wrong!) - it would rather come down to which one you liked more. As such, a great pity you can't hear the Sugden.

As a Sonneteer owner I would say if you like what you hear at the demo then buy it! :)

kazuhito

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi margetti, I’m very sorry but I don’t know the reason why it has disappeared. Maybe, the reason is that I uploaded a URL on Youtube. Anyway, I’m very pleased about your re-posting. Have you ever read any competitive articles between sonneteer and sugden A21a? :wave:

regards, Kazuhtio

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
ps have a search on the forum I quoted in my previous post - a few people asking the same question. No clear winner - I think it comes down to the type of music you listen to and the sort of sound you prefer...

kazuhito

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you margetti,

Tought I cannot understand English well, I would like to read the article of the forum that you showed.

Could you let me know any other article if you find it ,please :cheer:

kazuhito

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I have finished audition of Sonneteer Alabasteror at home.

LINN LK140 + WAKONDA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sonneteer Alabasteror :read:

kazuhito

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm soory I cannot express it in English well. However, like me, Alabasteror had luck of expression on sound sources.

I used LINN DS and Vinyl on my audition. I didn't hear difference beteewn LINN DS and Vinyl via Alabasteror.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts