So what music (not hifi) are you listening to tonight

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm shuffling and currently listening to the brilliant (eapecially when Tracy Thorn is singing) Massive Attack -Protection.

rather than new electronics to listen to, share some cracking music ideas instead.

matthewpiano

Just had a vinyl fest, enjoying the wonderful sounds of my Rega RP3.

Toto - IV

Simon & Garfunkel - Parsley Sage Rosemary & Thyme (new Sundazed pressing)

Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Boulevard (new 180gm pressing)

A

Anonymous

Tinsel town in the rain is probably one of my all time top 10 tracks. Have you heard Paul B's new album Mid Air?

A

Anonymous

Don't know ( in a musical sense) Jethro Tull, where would I start?

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Ian64od said:
Tinsel town in the rain is probably one of my all time top 10 tracks. Have you heard Paul B's new album Mid Air?

In all honesty, it isn't an album that I've listened to throughout. Just don't seem to ever be in the mood for it. Maybe I'll stick it on during one of my long periodic drives.

My library now could be considered more of an eclectic collection, I have been on a music buying stint for some time now, just to build my collection with music that I should like. It's great selecting a track and hitting Genius mode. Some of the stuff appearing, I've never listened to before, fantastic.

Gusboll

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Ian64od said:
Don't know ( in a musical sense) Jethro Tull, where would I start?

Heh heh; tricky question! I suggest starting off with 'War Child' and working backwards and forwards from there; one of the best bands of all time!

('Benefit' is my fave)

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Re Jethro Tull Broadsword and the beast:dance: :dance: :dance: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :dance: :dance: :dance:

is as good a place to start as any:) :) :) :) :)

A

Anonymous

Off to spotify for Jethro Tull myself. I'll get back to you when I've had a listen.

A

Anonymous

whoam1 said:
Ian64od said:

Beautiful album.

Listening to it now.

i love the way song 2 sounds like song 1 and song 3 like song 2 but different from song 1 and on it goes through the album, very clever.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts