So put me out of my misery.......

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Very well, by all accounts (I was in meetings most of the day, so missed the fun. And the pub lunch
).

Full report and pictures (of the testing, that is, not the lunch) in the next issue, out next week....

John Duncan

Jan 8, 2008
Sorry Hughes - this thread might explain.

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
We'd bought in Hobnobs especially for you, Mr D....(Welcome back, BTW!)

[/quote]

Thangyouverymuch, it's nice to be back*. I did find some in the States though (together with some other national foodstuffs):

*this is a lie.

A

Anonymous

Oh right, sorry to hear you couldn't go! I bet it would have been pretty fun!

A

Anonymous

Welcome back JD!

Did you really find hobnobs? They're the one thing I cannot lay my hands on over here. You wouldn't believe the nuisance it is to get Bisto Chip Curry and Imperial Leather!

T

the record spot

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Sorry Hughes - this thread might explain.

[/quote]

Thangyouverymuch, it's nice to be back*. I did find some in the States though (together with some other national foodstuffs):

*this is a lie.[/quote]

Damn right it's a lie Mr. D - Irn Bru's from one place and one place alone - "it's yer other national drink" to quote the old advert!

Edit - as are the Tunnock's teacakes I might add!

John Duncan

Jan 8, 2008
[quote user="the record spot"][quote user="JohnDuncan"]Sorry Hughes - this thread might explain.

[/quote]

*this is a lie.[/quote]

Damn right it's a lie Mr. D - Irn Bru's from one place and one place alone - "it's yer other national drink" to quote the old advert!

Edit - as are the Tunnock's teacakes I might add![/quote]

Yeah, they've been a bit loose with the 'London' description I'll admit. Funny web site though, and very nice people. And to previous post, they had Hob Nobs in the shop - maybe it's a Naim/Arcam kind of deal where they won't let them do mail order

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS