Smartwatch feedback

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

Okay, in simple terms, i'd like to get peoples first hand experience of their smartwatches that they either own or have owned.

I'm looking to get one this Christmas as I have no real need for anything else, and have pondered over the idea of getting one for quite some time now. I own a HTC M8 smartphone which i will be upgrading next year hopefully to the HTC M10 ( or HTC 02 ) whatever it may be called, so after reading many reviews and videos on youtube, i really like the LG Urbane smartwatch, it seems to do everything i need, while generally still looking like a watch.

I had looked at the MOTO 360 2 or The LG G WATCH R but the Urbane just appeals more to me, but also do i wait until around february next year when the supposed HTC smartwatch will be released,Hmmmmmm. so anyway to the point does anybody want to post any first hand experience with their smartwatches

D

Deleted member 2457

DannyB said:
Hi All,

Okay, in simple terms, i'd like to get peoples first hand experience of their smartwatches that they either own or have owned.

I'm looking to get one this Christmas as I have no real need for anything else, and have pondered over the idea of getting one for quite some time now. I own a HTC M8 smartphone which i will be upgrading next year hopefully to the HTC M10 ( or HTC 02 ) whatever it may be called, so after reading many reviews and videos on youtube, i really like the LG Urbane smartwatch, it seems to do everything i need, while generally still looking like a watch.

I had looked at the MOTO 360 2 or The LG G WATCH R but the Urbane just appeals more to me, but also do i wait until around february next year when the supposed HTC smartwatch will be released,Hmmmmmm. so anyway to the point does anybody want to post any first hand experience with their smartwatches
I had the Apple Watch it was rubbish, I sold it.

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Yeah i tend to avoid IOS not my thing, i have seen reviews on the apple watch however and it doesn't seem to live up to the hype around it.

There is a really good review worth watching on youtube, comparing LG G WATCH R and LG WATCH URBANE,

Looks good,

Plus it's available for around £150

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Yeah they have I looked at the reviews and watched the videos a few weeks ago it does look okay, but twice the price of the lg for pretty similar specs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts