small speakers for attic room

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ive just bought a cyrus cd 8x, my amp is an mf xa1 with a pair of celestion f10 bookshelf speakers on atacama stands, i need a decent pair of speakers to get the best out of my system, space is an issue due to the size and shape of my room, a small speaker is needed, i was thinking dali lektor 1, moniter audio rs1 or mordaunt short mezzo 2's. would these choices be suitable? The dalis are the obvious choice for a small attic room, at 250 pounds are the dalis good enough? help needed.

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I Haven't heard your system but if you want compact speakers at about the £300-£400 mark I would take a listen to the AVI neutron V, very detailed and clean sounding speakers. I have them set up in a Cambridge audio 740 set up and am very happy with them!

T

the record spot

Add to those the Quadral Pico (£650 so might have to search out a deal if they're still around) or Leema Xero, though you might need to check the dimensions of those - very good speakers nonetheless apparently. Also £650. AVIs as mentioned are the other obvious choice. I think your kit warrants it TBH. If the Vs are out the question, seek out a used pair of IVs or the earlier III variants.

T

the record spot

Meant to add to that, a pair of used Linn Kan's with stands as well. Need to be careful when buying, but worth looking out for - check they'd be a good match with your system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts