Small change Big Difference!!

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Before Watching Sin City last night( while waiting for the food to be dished up) I decided to borrow some rubber doors stops from around the flat to angle the centre speaker. Surprisingly this made a hell of a lot of difference to the voices and overall soundstage. Before I would have to keep turning the volume up in the quiet parts just to hear people talking but this problem is now resolved. Only thing is grey rubber door stops don't look the business, so on the look out for a suitable stand maybe somthing like the Lovan M2 adjustable centre or similar. Suggestions don't hurt either.

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
How weird - I was thinking of doing the same. Did we all read something about this and subliminally take it in?

EDIT: I think actually it was in a WHF article - something about laser pens and speaker angle.

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Xanderzdad said:
How weird - I was thinking of doing the same. Did we all read something about this and subliminally take it in?

EDIT: I think actually it was in a WHF article - something about laser pens and speaker angle.

Yes it was. How to make improvements for under a tenner or somthing like that. The laser pen and squash ball's is the next step

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts