Small center speaker

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone make some suggestions for a small, slim center speaker to go in front of my samsung PS50Q97HDX tv. There is only 15 cm between the bottom of the screen and the top of the stand where the center speaker has to be put. I am looking to add to this a sony STR-AD1200ES receiver. I have a budget for speakers of £500-600. The room is 3.5mt wide 6.1mt long, the tv is in a corner.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
my last richersound visit I saw Mordaunt Short speakers set up and the center speakers was tiny, I doubt you can get a lot smaller (unless you go for new sony set up)....MS sound good too.

I don't know the model numbers as I am not really a AV man but a lot of guys here are so any clue on that chaps?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="070954martin"]
Can anyone make some suggestions for a small, slim center speaker to go in front of my samsung PS50Q97HDX tv. There is only 15 cm between the bottom of the screen and the top of the stand where the center speaker has to be put. I am looking to add to this a sony STR-AD1200ES receiver. I have a budget for speakers of £500-600. The room is 3.5mt wide 6.1mt long, the tv is in a corner.
[/quote]

Mordaunt Short Genie 5.1 fits the bill. The package received a good praise in the media.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts