Skypremiere HD

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Is this a free channel ? Or some sort of promotion. Today, keyed in the wrong channel number and found myself on skypremier HD and it wasn't blocked. I haven't got the movie package and I don't know if I've always had it as I haven't bothered to go on this channel. None of the other film channels are active. Do you think it's just a one off ? I do subscribe to HD & have the sports, never had movies.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I'm not aware of any freebies on the go right now.....Sky usually run them over the weekend to gain maximum percentages so I doubt it's a freebie.

I'd phone Sky and complain!!
emotion-10.gif

daveh75

It's because Sky have been having technical problems, and have been
broadcasting Premiere HD and Sky 3D FTV (free to view) for the last few
days...

So fill yer boots, while it lasts
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

daveh75:

It's because Sky have been having technical problems, and have been broadcasting Premiere HD and Sky 3D FTV (free to view) for the last few days...

So fill yer boots, while it lasts
emotion-5.gif

Thanks for letting us know yesterday guys...really enjoyed Zombieland last night and past the word on...hope it conmtinues...the pic and sound quality is really very good
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Yes, thanks for letting us know. I caught the end of 2012. Enjoyed Zombieland, and even found John thingy must die quite amusing. Seems now though that I have watched the entire channels contents...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
groberton:Yes, thanks for letting us know. I caught the end of 2012. Enjoyed Zombieland, and even found John thingy must die quite amusing. Seems now though that I have watched the entire channels contents...

Probably only for this week, it'll change again next week. There are plenty of other movie channels as well.

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:groberton:Yes, thanks for letting us know. I caught the end of 2012. Enjoyed Zombieland, and even found John thingy must die quite amusing. Seems now though that I have watched the entire channels contents... Probably only for this week, it'll change again next week. There are plenty of other movie channels as well.

...not as freebies tho...but I aint complainin' anyway...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts