Sky Sports News HD

A

Anonymous

You are right dave it is impressive.

I was thinking of cancelling my Sky HD sudscription but this may make me reconsider.

Do you know if it is still going to be available to non sports pack subscribers?

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep i have seen it and it looks excellent
emotion-21.gif
I am not sure what i think to all the new features yet - still getting used to it. Although i do wish they kept it on freeview, so it was easier to watch around the rest of the house.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Begs the question - Why have a Sky subscription with no sport!

A

Anonymous

To access the 6 Entertainment Packs and the many HD channels included in them (although often still cannot find anything worth watching!), also competitively priced telephone line rental, calls and broadband.

(I did have the full sports pack as well but although I like sport I recently cancelled it as I wasn't watching it enough to justify paying Sky the extra £20 a month.)

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
My thinking is that if I watch one football match in HD (or whatever the chosen sport) the extra £20.00 wouldn't cover the price of one of the cheapest tickets to said sport event

So in reality, as much as it hurts me to say, it is good value whether you are a sports fanatic or a casual watcher as we tend to be ........ nice to know it's there if I want it

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay i have been trying to watch sky sports hd for the last hour and it has not been there?????????

Watched it last night and i have to say i thought the new features were rubbish!!!!!

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

grdunn123:

Not been where??? Channel 455 isn't it?

Yep, is yours working?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

grdunn123:It was immediately after i saw your post (whatever time I last posted).

Well that is strange because mine is still not working, can anyone else with this channel please confirm if it is working?

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

daveh75

Are you getting an error message on screen, if so what does it say? Are any other channels affected, Five HD or ESPN America HD for example as they're on the same transponder.

Have you tried a power down of your Sky box?

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75:

Are you getting an error message on screen, if so what does it say? Are any other channels affected, Five HD or ESPN America HD for example as they're on the same transponder.

Have you tried a power down of your Sky box?

Yep, i have just down a power down and now it is working again
emotion-2.gif
, i wonder what that was all about.

Cheers Dave
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Bryce951:Begs the question - Why have a Sky subscription with no sport!

Because a Sky subscription is worth it for just the Sky Arts channels.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts