sky remote

a saxton

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
i would most grateful if somebody could give me the pin number ,that i need to program my sky remote.to operate my 19 bush television m alanodel number BTVD3118752 thank you alan

daveh75

Are you sure thats the right model number? and not a serial number or something, cant find such a model no. listed anywhere!

In the meantime, take a look HERE for generic Bush codes and instructions on how to programme the remote......

a saxton

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
thank you daveh 75 for your quick response. i purchased the tv a couple of days ago from argos.the model number is correct,i contacted bush direct they gave me five pin codes to try no joy.

daveh75

The only other thing i'd suggest, is to use the "step and set" method or "brand step and set" method of programming the remote.

Step and set means,that if dont have a code, the remote will basically sequence through its entire code memory until hopefully you find a code that works with your tv.

Brand step and set is similar to above, but you enter the generic 4 digit brand code, then the remote will sequence through its memory of codes for that particular brand.

The generic Bush code is 0157 by the way.

For instructions on how to programme the remote in this way,see This Webpage

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts