SKY HD offered at £29

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Today, I got offered straight to my inbox SKY HD for only £29 (ie £20 less than their current promotion). It's via some corporate website so I don't if I invite others. I'm sure improved offers will start to appear elsewhere.

A

Anonymous

I also saw SKY HD for £29 today in Tesco's on a dedicated stand. I wonder when they will drop the extra tenner per month to compete with Freesat HD.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I think the whole reduced price box thing is largely to get those extra tenners per month. In terms of HD I'm not sure Freesat HD is really a competitor (at the moment)

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:Sky offers are abound,and i'd bet my missus that by the time footy season start's they're offering HD boxes for free.

I understand it will be offered free with TV purchase through a large multiple within the next month...

A

Anonymous

What is the reason for this?

(By the way, I wrote a paragraph and then realised I could get away with six words).

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:Octopo:

What is the reason for this?

(By the way, I wrote a paragraph and then realised I could get away with six words).

What is the reason for what?

I did wonder!

A

Anonymous

Depends on what you like watching

If you're not bothered about Sports or Movies or for that matter watching them at all in HD then FREESAT is a great option

I gave up my SKY subscription after 6 years with them having almost to resort to getting indignant with them in an effort to cancel with them and then proceeded to get FREESAT which I just switched over as I already had all the connections and a Dish..Occasionally the BBC and ITV HD channels do show some good programmes

I believe that TV should be FREE and this nonsense about charging for it and a TVF Licence should go out of the window

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts