Sky HD flickering?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey is anyone elses sky hd channels flickering?

Its doesnt do it on the movies or SD shows, but its doing it on FX and Good food and E4

I thought it was the HDMI cable, but its all secure, and if it was it would be doing it on all shows.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
canada16:

Its doesnt do it on the movies or SD shows, but its doing it on FX and Good food and E4

I thought it was the HDMI cable, but its all secure, and if it was it would be doing it on all shows.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Wwen you say flickering, do you mean the whole picture or just up at the top of the screen? Probably just the Sky box getting nervous about that big Pioneer amp coming soon! I have noticed that my screen does flicker at the top though.

A

Anonymous

grdunn123:canada16:

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Wwen you say flickering, do you mean the whole picture or just up at the top of the screen? Probably just the Sky box getting nervous about that big Pioneer amp coming soon! I have noticed that my screen does flicker at the top though.

LOL

No its like something is not connected right, but its only on good food and was on comedy central and FX and E4 HD, all the rest are fine, its strange as when it goes to the adverts its fine as well, but when it goes back to the show, it flicks, almost like the HDMI cable is half in and out.

Will leave it for a day or two, and if nothing will call sky.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts