Sky HD deals

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Was just wondering if anyone was prepared to say what deal they recently got on a Sky HD package?... I'm considoring getting it setup and Im an existing customer, but its gonna cost me no less than £10+ of what I am already spending and they wont go any lower!!

I'm sure this will be useful to other people to find out how much they could get it for... Rather than what Sky customer services will tell you is there best deal haha!

For info, when I did call and tried the 'I'm threatening to leave' routine, and they did give me half price entertainment package for 6 months of which I can still leave anytime from. Thats saves about £11 a month I think, so £66 in total. If people read this maybe worth trying for nowt! Obviously I've done my initial 12 months contract. They keyed it under financial difficulties as the reason I'd given for wanting to leave was that it was to expensive.

Thanks,

Si

A

Anonymous

Box and fitment for free, then £10 a month after that. HD is the way forward, looks tops!

A

Anonymous

Got it installed last week. Free box and installation!! Was offered first 6 months free HD package (then £10 usual a month after that). Is indeed a massive improvement!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts