Sky HD - Colour Problems With Recorded Programmes - Advice Please

airliebird

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi all.

I am having issues with the pictures from my SKY HD box when watching programmes that I have recorded. I am getting a judder on certain colours especially reds. I do not have any issues at all when watching any programmes real time the picture is detailed and clean as it should be. Are there any settings I need to tweak or is there an issue with my HD box ?

many thanks

GazzyP

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Is this by any chance on programmes recorded from Channel 4 HD? As I have noticed a juddering of the red colour on 'home grown' Channel 4 produced programmes that are in HD. Other channels seem fine - and I have noticed this on my previous Samsung HD+ box and the replacement Amstrad I have now.

airliebird

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Yes it is on Channel 4 HD only now you mention it. I was watching Come Dine with Me the other day and it was very bad.
emotion-12.gif

GazzyP

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Yes: Come Dine With Me, Relocation Relocation, anything they produce themsleves seems to have this problem. Glad its not just me! Its hard to describe but its like the Reds are a milisecond behind the rest of the picture. Very odd.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts