Should I Buy TV now or wait for few months More?

NigelF

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
My second TV blew-off and I desperately need a TV for kids in attic for games and entertainment. I am keen to buy Samsung LE46F86 but on the other hand I am reluctant as I have seen gorgeous CES announcements of new TVs for 2008.

My questions is it worth to wait few months more and still use my 10 year old 14om Sharp or should not expect major picture advancements in new TV sets due late spring or in summer before Euro 2008.

A

Anonymous

You will always be waiting a few more months. Major picture advancements are unlikely before OLED becomes widely available and affordable (think London Olympics rather than Euro '08). Like buying computers, you will always be one step behind the game. Go out and buy the best you can afford now, and don't look back in the future.

NigelF

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for your valid feedback, my only concern regarding LE46F86 was its 100Hz feature which is not up to mark and I thougth may be new model will come with upgraded version of 100Hz for fast moving sports. Specially watching F1 and Football.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts